Does your painting company offer a warranty? If not, you might want to reconsider who’s your preferred painting contractor. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and provide a Lifetime Limited Warranty exclusively to our customers. This warranty is good for the period that the homeowner owns and resides in the property, from the date of initial application to the vertical surfaces painted. We warrant the paint will not peel, flake, excessively chalk or blister due to defective products under ordinary wear when the products are applied by Colortrends. If you’re interested in a painting contractor that combines style, beauty and value, we’re your best bet. Colortrends, a Ft. Collins painting company you can trust.
Our 5-Year Warranty
The Fine Print
A notice of claim under this Warranty must be promptly given to Colortrends within 60 days after any warranted condition has occurred. This notice must contain a copy of this Warranty and copies of paid contractor invoices showing the above warranted application to homeowner’s address. If after the inspection, Colortrends has determined a warranted condition has occurred, Colortrends will supply free of charge, replacement product (not necessarily the product originally used, but of equal or greater value) in a quantity sufficient to re-coat the areas affected by a warranted condition. Colortrends liability under this Warranty is limited to supplying re-coating products in containers and to labor or the cost of labor to prepare surfaces or to repaint the affected areas. The remaining warranty period will continue in effect and apply to the re-coat products provided by Colortrends upon the terms of this Warranty.
This Warranty does not apply to damages to or failure or the Products caused by:
- Structural defects, failures or settlement, improper drainage (standing water); tire, explosion, chemicals, fumes or vapors.
- Natural disaster or Acts of God; i.e., windstorm, hail, floods, hurricane, tornado or earthquake.
- Damage to the Home or its contents; excessive heat or cold; failure of surface or substrate; contaminants.
- Condensation or moisture in, through or around walls, copings. structure or surrounding area.
- Homeowner applied Products; claim of any tenant or other owner of the Home; use of products other than Products listed above; matters outside the Warranted Conditions.
- Discoloration, fading or color fastness; mildew, inadequate surface or substrate preparation or conditions; any omission or negligence of Contractor, homeowner or third party.
100% Satisfaction, guaranteed.
Colortrends was professional, nice and made us feel comfortableMarj J.