With winter blues giving way to blossoms of color popping up outside, now is the time to spruce up the inside of your house to match your brightening mood. That’s right, it’s time to catch a bit of spring fever and consider giving your home a fresh new look. Paint is the easiest way to update a room in your house. Whether it’s creating a dramatic, intense look or lightening with a soft color, you can give your space just the look you want for the new season.
We’ve listed some colors for you along with the manufacturer so you can get to the paint store (with your window down for the first time in five months) and start your house painting project.
- Pale Moon by Benjamin Moore is a soft yellowish cream that will cast a gentle glow in your room letting the light stream in. It would be great for a living room.
- Exotic Fuschia by Benjamin Moore is a striking pink that will instantly make you smile and brighten your mood. This lively color would be perfect for a home office.
- Ideal for a kitchen or living room, Little Sun Dress from Behr is a happy color that will make you feel like the sunshine is actually inside your house.
- A color that exudes peace yet would give a dramatic feel to an entryway is Benjamin Moore’s Raspberry Glace.
- Light spring leaves and blossoms of flowers come out with Benjamin Moore’s Soft Fern. This beautiful shade of green is great in a bedroom or dining room.
- You’ll feel the cool spring breezes even with your windows shut with the blue of Behr’s Lost Atlantis on your walls. This color is perfect for a bedroom or living room.
- Humming will come naturally with Benjamin Moore’s Spirit in the Sky on your walls, a happy bluish green that will make you smile every time you walk into the room. It is wonderful for a kitchen.
Remember that when you’re deciding on a paint color, you can take a chip home for free but for just a few dollars, you can take home an actual sample of the paint to put on a wall so you can be sure you have the right color for your space.
Get your creative juices flowing and invite spring into your home! Happy painting!